Collect@Net - Online Debt Collection
Always up to date - with Collect@Net
Wherever your debtors are located across the world, our collection specialists are always nearby. All collection activities and results achieved can be seen directly in Collect@Net, our online collection system. You are always up to date with the situation and can count on a quick and fully-fledged collection service.
How does it work?
Collect@Net is an integrated online system that connects our thirteen offices worldwide. The information you find there reflects the most current state of affairs. You can use this system to submit and monitor collection cases, book payments and credit notes or download management reports. You can even make direct contact with your own contact person. Our knowledge of the local market, including your specific sector, the collection procedures or the local legislation is made directly accessible to you, in your own language.
If you need to enter a large number of debtors per day, Collect@Net has a convenient facility for this: bulk upload. This option allows you to enter numerous debtors at once. This saves you time and money.
- You can submit your collection case quickly and easily
- You are always informed of the latest situation, wherever you are
- Information is available in seven languages
- Quick communication with your contact person via a conveniently integrated email function
- Download management information - customised and in the desired format (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Simplification of your credit management administration
Access to the system
The only thing you need to use Collect@Net is your login information: a password and user name. You will receive this information as soon as we have received a signed collection agreement from you.
Find out more about Collections
Go to your local site to find out more about our collections services: