Trade successfully with the
With many established markets still troubled by economic woes, austerity and falling demand, businesses are increasingly turning their attention to emerging markets for new sales opportunities. To support businesses in this venture, Atradius is publishing a series of reports on trading successfully with some of the world’s leading emerging markets.
“Trade successfully with the Czech Republic”, the tenth in the series, looks at ten principles that those seeking to expand their sales strategy into the Czech Republic should follow to avoid the many pitfalls of trading in untried territory.
- Take advantage of the Czech Republic’s location
- Get a foothold in the market
- Don’t forget you’ll need to get a business or trade licence
- Make sure that the price is right
- Can you contribute to the Czech Republic’s export drive?
- Understand the business culture in meetings and negotiations
- Get yourself noticed…advertise!
- Comply with the Czech competition laws
- Avoid lengthy legal action
- Protect your bottom line
- Trade successfully with UAE
- Trade successfully with Poland
- Trade successfully with Mexico
- Trade successfully with Indonesia
- Trade successfully with Brazil
- Trade successfully with India
- Trade successfully with China
- Trade successfully with Russia
- Trade successfully with Turkey
Credit management knowledge
Payments in Polish
Food sector take
45 days on average.
Insolvencies in the US
expected to decrease 5% in 2014.
Read the latest Market Monitor
2015 is expected to be a difficult year for Eastern Europe
Read the PPB for Eastern Europe
Payments in the German food sector
take 30 days on average
Download our latest free credit management publications, industry analysis and country reports here.