Trade successfully with Poland
With many established markets deeply troubled by economic woes, austerity and falling demand, businesses are increasingly turning their attention to emerging markets for new sales opportunities. To support businesses in this venture, Atradius is publishing a series of reports on trading successfully with some of the world’s leading emerging markets.
'Trade successfully with Poland', the eighth in the series, looks at ten principles that those seeking to expand their sales strategy into Poland should follow to avoid the many pitfalls of trading in untried territory.
- Get a foothold in the market
- Share the benefits of Poland’s Special Economic Zones
- Be involved in Poland’s infrastructure projects
- Make sure the price is right
- Sell online
- Remember – the customer is always right…
- Not everything can be freely imported
- Understand the business culture
- Choose suitable payment security…
- Play safe – protect your sales
Other published reports in this series:
- Trade successfully with Mexico
- Trade successfully with Indonesia
- Trade successfully with Brazil
- Trade successfully with India
- Trade successfully with China
- Trade successfully with Russia
- Trade successfully with Turkey
Credit management knowledge
Payments in Polish
Food sector take
45 days on average.
2015 is expected to be a difficult year for Eastern Europe
Read the PPB for Eastern Europe
Insolvencies in the US
expected to decrease 5% in 2014.
Read the latest Market Monitor
Payments in the German food sector
take 30 days on average
Download our latest free credit management publications, industry analysis and country reports here.