Trade successfully with Mexico
With many established markets deeply troubled by economic woes, austerity and falling demand, businesses are increasingly turning their attention to emerging markets for new sales opportunities. To support businesses in this venture, Atradius is publishing a series of reports on trading successfully with some of the world’s leading emerging markets.
'Trade successfully with Mexico', the seventh in the series, looks at ten principles that those seeking to expand their sales strategy into Mexico should follow to avoid the many pitfalls of trading in untried territory:
- Take advantage of Mexico’s Free Trade Agreements
- Get good local representation
- Understand the culture
- Don’t miss out on Mexico’s infrastructure opportunities
- Research the market – what are Mexicans buying?
- Choose the right payment terms
- Get the paperwork right.
- Make an impression
- Don't lose a good customer over a single disputed payment
- Know who you’re selling to
Other published reports in this series:
- Trade successfully with Indonesia
- Trade successfully with Brazil
- Trade successfully with India
- Trade successfully with China
- Trade successfully with Russia
- Trade successfully with Turkey
Our Webinar Host
Award winning financial
journalist and broadcaster
Download our latest free credit management publications, industry analysis and country reports here.